Monday, April 02, 2007

Day 138 - Gavin DeGraw - Follow Through

DAY 138
Gavin DeGraw – "Follow Through”
From "Chariot"




The first time I saw Gavin Degraw was on Good Morning America, and I only caught a little blip of him, but he caught my attention and I became obsessed in finding out who he was. It took a little while, but I finally figured it out. Although I am not familiar with the whole album, this song is a stand-out track to me. Excellent orchestration, intriguing lyrics. A very solid song.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: