Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day 139 - Counting Crows - Rain King

DAY 139
Counting Crows – "Rain King”
From "August and Everything After"




I can not say I am familiar with a great deal of the Counting Crows material, but I know the hits... the stuff on the radio. Our friends, Monte and Doug, perform this song from time to time when they play out in local clubs. They are good friends and a dynamite duo. They do a very fun rendition of this tune.

Here is a YouTube clip of the song during a live performance. It is awfully slow for my taste, still sorta pretty, but I VERY MUCH prefer the faster version of the song.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: