Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 161 - Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

DAY 161
Kooks – "She Moves In Her Own Way”
From "Inside In/Inside Out"




So I just listened to this song. For the first time tonight. And in the words of The Replacements... I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG!!!!!!!

Wow, wow, wow! I was just farting around online and my dear friend, Ken, had this song featured on his MySpace and I am totally hooked!!!!!!!!!

The vocals are totally charming, the song has a fun vibe that I have not heard since the likes of Tommy James or Hermans Hermits.... I am loving the guitar riffs and the drums.... man, I am listening to the track as I type this and I just love it! The hand claps really add an amazing quality as well. Just enough kick in's and quiet moments. I could totally dance to this, jam to this, sing to this, oh yeah, this just became a Rachael favorite classic. Thank you KEN!!!!

As luck would have it I found the video here on YouTube! I have to say I am THRILLED to see "normal" looking folks making music and video's again!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: