Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 162 - Ellis Paul - 3,000 Miles

DAY 162
Ellis Paul – "3,000 Miles”
From "Stories"




It's my 30th birthday. I know that I am getting this in just under the wire, so I HAVE to make it brief.

We saw Ellis Paul tonight, and he was amazing. It was a wonderful show, and a wonderful night with friends.

I am choosing 3,000 miles for my song today because I always look forward to singing this song with Ellis when we get to see him play live, and tonight was no exception.

Turning 30 is not as bad as I had anticipated. In fact, I am actually looking forward to this decade.

Thank you, Ellis, for a wonderful evening.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: