Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 185 - Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

DAY 185
Bjork – "It's Oh So Quiet”
From "Post"




I am picky about my Bjork favorite songs... she is an odd lil tater... :P But this song is especially wonderful. It starts out so soft and gentle and then hits you with those big band kind of horns and that big voice... it is a charming tune, a lot of fun, and super wonderful!

I found the video on YouTube for some visual and sound stimulation. How nice am I?! :P

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: