Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 227 - Aldo Nova - Fantasy

DAY 227
Aldo Nova – "Fantasy”
From "Aldo Nova"




Now I know I lose some of my credibility for this song choice, but I had some great times rocking out to this song in my 1979 electric purple Oldsmobile Cutless Calais... I actually found this tape somewhere, (I can not even remember where I found it), and all I had was the cassette, no cover, case, nothin'.... and I just loved the opening guitar part. I don't really remember a lot of the other tracks on the album but whatever, still brought me good times and now good memories...

I am guessing this will be a hard one for some people that know me to believe I really liked this song as much as I did simply because of the massive '80's vibe and the keyboards used in the song. Hahaha :) What can I say, there are exceptions to every rule... :P

Check out the song here.


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

1 comment:

C. Anne Morgan said...

You got the tape from Kenny. It was in the Ford truck when we bought it...