Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 228 - Lucky Soul - Lips Are Unhappy

DAY 228
Lucky Soul – "Lips Are Unhappy”
From "Great Unwanted Music"




Glenn and I have been listening to some "indie" rock songs and this song randomly came on and it was right up my alley.

I love that it is just fun and cute and so upbeat.

The lyrics are cotton candy sweet and they just work for me. I love that the song almost sounds like it is ending in the middle section and then starts working it's way back up to the fun parts... good stuff... :) I love finding new artists I just enjoy this much right away!

Listen to the song and watch the video on this YouTube clip!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: