Thursday, August 09, 2007

Day 247 - Van Morrison - Crazy Love

DAY 247
Van Morrison – "Crazy Love”
From "Moondance"




So I got the opportunity to drive my husband to work this morning and spend a little extra time with him before work. That is a rare thing so it was pleasant even though we had to get up earlier...

So we were listening to Glenn's cover of Van Morrisons "Crazy Love" and it reminded me of how much I enjoy the song.

It just has a nice mellow groove and vibe... I like the textures of Van Morrison's voice.

You can check out this YouTube clip of Van Morrison performing this track with none other than Ray Charles! Woot!!


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: