Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day 254 - Concrete Blonde - Joey

DAY 254
Concrete Blonde – "Joey”
From "Bloodletting"




This song was my initial introduction to the band Concrete Blonde. My sister and I were obsessed with the video as young kids. It was a song we loved to sing then and now.

Jeanette Napolitano has such an incredible voice and is such an amazing talent.

This song is definitely more "poppy" than a lot of their material, but thank goodness for it.... very little of their material could be considered radio or video friendly, but this song was mainstream enough that it helped get their name out in the public eye and I am so grateful for that. :)

Check out the video here!



Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: