Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 257 - Fleetwood Mac - Dreams

DAY 257
Fleetwood Mac – "Dreams”
From "Rumours"




This is one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. It seems to be very popular with the Karaoke crowd. I actually performed it at a Karaoke bar and it went over pretty well. Then I did an improv version of it with the Half Racks which wasn't very good, because I couldn't remember all of the lyrics, but that sure inspired me to learn the lyrics.

It's a fun song to sing, it's a fun song to listen to. I like it.

Click here to watch a live performance of "Dreams" from 1977 on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: