Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 268 - Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning

DAY 268
Gwen Stefani – "4 In The Morning”
From "The Sweet Escape"




I am really enjoying this Gwen album... I was not as fond of the one before this one, "Love. Angel. Music. Baby." But this one has drawn my attention.

The first time I heard this song I thought of how much it reminded me of the pop queens of my little girl days... Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Stacy Q, Martika....

The chorus is definitely the hook for me... I really enjoy the arrangement.

The video is kinda cool, so check it out and the song at the same time why dontcha!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Will chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: