Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 282 - Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop

DAY 282
Rob Zombie – "Never Gonna Stop”
From "The Sinister Urge"




This song fits my mood right now. That and I am REALLY excited as we just bought tickets to go SEE Rob Zombie when he comes to Spokane in November!

I am SOOOOOOOO excited as I am a HUGE Rob Zombie fan from WAAAAAAAAAY back.

This song has an awesome groove... LOVE the bass line... Any song that incorporates the lyrics "Ride a dinosaur" is frickin' awesome in my book... especially when it is accompanied by hard core guitar riffs... nice and crunchy, just the way I like it... :P

Check out the video, it rocks because Rob rocks!!!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: