Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day 292 - Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

DAY 292
Alicia Keys – "If I Ain't Got You”
From "The Diary of Alicia Keys"




I love how soulful this song is. Alicia Keys is an newer artist who has refused to become a "sex symbol" but instead relies on her talent as she appears to want to be taken seriously. THAT is SO refreshing. She is still very attractive but she does not have to show all of her physical attributes off to pack a punch and to have staying power.

I like the hooks in this song a lot. The arrangement is very inviting and groovin'. It feels good to listen to. It is just a chilled out track that you can kick back and listen to. Very good stuff....

I am not super fond of the video concept but you can hear the song on this YouTube clip should you desire to do so. :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what Williamchose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: