Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 317 - Faith Hill - Breathe

DAY 317
Faith Hill – "Breathe”
From "Breathe"




Looking at my list here I was surprised that Faith Hill had not appeared yet. She is probably one of my top 10 favorite country artists of all time in truth. I admire her for more reasons than just her musical talent. She just seems like a genuine and nice person. A good wife and mother, down to Earth.... you don't get that sense about a lot of celebrities these days.

This song has such a nice mellow vibe and then bursts into a passionate display of romance and sexuality. Like I say all the time on this list, it is a track people can relate to.

Anyone who has been in a real true love situation can completely understand the intensity of the words in this song. I think that is why I connected to the lyrics so strongly.

Click here to watch the video of this song on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: