Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Day 318 - Nirvana - Hairspray Queen

DAY 318
Nirvana – "Hairspray Queen”
From "Incesticide"




First of all I adore the bass line in this song. It is simple but kicks ass! And I have always had this weird fondness for the screeching Cobain vocals on this track.

It has a nice punkish vibe. I remember that I loved listening to this song when I was really pissed off when I was a teenager... and it made me feel all bad ass at those high volumes back in the day... *LOL* (How crazy, this was released in late 1992... I was 15 when this came out.... scary... does not seem as if it was that long ago. :P)

Click here to watch a fan video video with this song in the background on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: