Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 341 - Hall & Oates - Sara Smile

DAY 341
Hall & Oates – "Sara Smile”
From "Daryl Hall & John Oates"




This song is one of my favorites for many reasons. I adore how it is arranged, I adore Daryl Halls vocals, it is just so sweet and sexy.

My husband tends to do some MEAN karaoke to "Sara Smile." He rocks it in a way that only my husband can. I LOVE to watch/hear him sing it. :)

Daryl Hall and John Oates are both such amazingly talented people. They may not have always gotten the credit they have deserved throughout their careers, but they have undoubtedly continued to maintain the "chops" to prove they are very talented. Though I may not adore all of their music I have been a fan quite literally my whole life. (I had the biggest crush on Daryl Hall when I was a very little girl. :P)

I still always have to snap my fingers after he sings the lyrics, "All alone with me and we're waiting for the sunlight." Try it... it feels good and fits that spot so nicely. :P That is me being silly, but you could ask Glenn any day and I ALWAYS have to snap for that part. Seriously... :P I have to groove to this track when it comes on over the intercom in department stores and everything.... and I have to snap my fingers. TRADITIONS! Gotta love it!

Check out the song on this YouTube clip. Also check out this more recent live performance that I think is really cool as well!


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: