Friday, January 04, 2008

Day 355 - Ingrid Michaelson - Breakable

DAY 355
Ingrid Michaelson – "Breakable”
From "Girls and Boys"




I adore this womans music, the more I discover about her the more I love her music and her lyrics. I was so excited the other day when I heard her on the radio, (I heard The Kooks the other day too and it gave me this little pin hole of light that maybe, just maybe, there may be some reason to listen to radio once again!)

I had seen a small blurb on VH1 about Ingrid Michaelson and she says she try to say as much as she can without using too many words. I think that is so neat because that writing style makes you choose your words with such tender love and care.

"Breakable" is so touching because it is just so human, and , my favorite description, relatable. :)

Check out the song on this YouTube clip... listen to the creative lyrics... Brilliance!!!!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: