Sunday, January 06, 2008

Day 356 - Ingrid Michaelson - Die Alone

DAY 356
Ingrid Michaelson – "Die Alone”
From "Girls and Boys"




So I have a slight obsession with this album right now. So yesterday while at Best Buy I bought this album. It was a reasonable price of $9.99. It was a necessary purchase believe me.

"Die Alone" has some wonderful characteristics. I adore the harmonies, and again the lyrics are stellar. The arrangement is unique and very clever. This one is a groover... one you can really dance to in your own little corner.

I especially like how she sings the chorus:

"I never thought I could love anyone but myself.
Now I know I can't love anyone but you.
You make me think that maybe I won't die alone.
Maybe I won't die alone."


The line "Now I know I can't love anyone but you" is so fun to sing along with.

Check out the studio version on this YouTube clip or watch this live performance on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: