Monday, January 07, 2008

Day 357 - Eddie Vedder - Guaranteed

DAY 357
Eddie Vedder – "Guaranteed”
From "Into The Wild - Motion Picture Soundtrack"




Just hearing this song makes me want to check out the movie. I caught a small clip of this song on a TV show commercial preview thing and it instantly caught my ear.

Eddie Vedder wrote this song for the soundtrack of Into The Wild. (Into The Wild is based on the book written by Jon Krakauer of the same name about the adventures of Christopher McCandless, a top student at Emory University and an athlete.)

This song is very powerful musically and lyrically and really made me consider it even though I initially did not want to pay much attention...

Check out the video and the song on this YouTube clip and decide for yourself... :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: