Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 364 - George Michael - Fast Love

DAY 364
George Michael - "Fast Love"
From "Fast Love (Single Release)"




I am normally not really into this genre of music, but this specific song just makes me wanna dance whenever it is on. The lyrical content does not really affect me, but I love the arrangement. It is really odd for me because most of the time the lyrics are a big deal for me. This song is kinda cheesy lyrically, but the beat and arrangement are a body rockin' combination. And I do LOVE to dance!

George Michael, despite all the bad media, is also a very talented entertainer. Check out the song/video on this YouTube clip.


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: