Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 365 - Meiko - You & Onions (Hidden Track on Album)

DAY 365
Meiko - "You & Onions (Hidden Track on Album)"
From "Meiko"




I just discovered Meiko today on the website www.thesixtyone.com , and this was the first song I listened to of hers just because the title was so unique. It is a creatively written track and I look forward to learning more about her.

Check out the lyrics and listen to the song... maybe you would like it too... :)

"I'm a hot dog
Sittin in the fog
Waitin for my day in the sun
And I'm all alone
Far away from home
Just me, my mustard, and my bun

And though I miss you
But time is on my side
And though I need you
But you and onions make me cry

And I'm all beef
But I have a heart
And it's splitting now that you've gone away
And I wish everything was kosher as me
But I'm not healthy for you anyway

And though I miss you
But time is on my side
And though I need you
But you and onions make me cry"



Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: