Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 373 - Oasis - Cast No Shadow

DAY 373
Oasis - "Cast No Shadow"
From "(What's The Story) Morning Glory?"




I have been neglecting my top 10,000 the last few days... just been very busy between getting things repaired on the house, having a performance to do, visiting family, and getting automobiles repaired... a little more than the usual craziness...

So I have been meaning to pick this song for the last couple days. I really enjoy the mellow vibe of this track. Glenn and I also enjoy performing this song together. A lot of the harmonies in Oasis songs are really incredible and that is probably why we enjoy singing them so much.

Oasis is a band that had so much incredible potential but really screwed themselves because of massive ego, or so it seemed to the public eye... which was such a shame because if they could have gotten past that garbage they probably could have contributed a lot more to the music world...

Check out the song on this YouTube clip... It is really an amazing song.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: