Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 374 - Shootyz Groove - L Train

DAY 374
Shootys Groove - "L Train"
From "High Definition"




Glenn and I were jamming to this song earlier tonight in the car and I knew it was time to pick it on my list!

I have adored this song ever since the first time I heard it. The chorus has the most killer hook and your body begs to groove to it! I actually heard the song the first time while watching the video. The drummer made me just fall in love with this band... he is such a big adorable dude... and a video that features break dancing SWAT Teams? That is just awesome!

Check out the video and song on this YouTube clip. It is so fun to watch!!!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: