Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 375 - Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum

DAY 375
Brenton Wood - "Oogum Boogum"
From "Brenton Wood's 18 Best"




Glenn and I were talking about this song a little earlier as we went out to purchase gifts for each other as Valentine's Day is not a real important holiday to us, but it gave us a nice excuse to spoil each other a little bit this time around.

I could have sworn that we had been discussing and listening to this song last night, but now I wonder if I dreamed it, because Glenn doesn't remember that. So, I figured it was a sign that I should pick it tonight, as I have adored this song since I was a small child.

I love that the lyrics are totally silly and weird. I love that the groove is a great example of the most stellar fun you can have dancing to a song.

Check out Click here to listen to the song on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: