Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 383 - Dreamhouse - Stay

DAY 383
Dreamhouse - "Stay"
From "Dreamhouse"




I have been a lil under the weather this past week so I have missed a lot of days on my list here... gotta get back into it... still a lil woozy but I will survive.. :P

I was going to pick this song the last time I attempted to update my list but with feeling so sick the last little bit I have not been inspired to sit upright a lot... :P I heard this song on the radio when it was new... this is just a very fun rendition of the song "Stay" originally by Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs.

It has a fun reggae beat and is just a blast to dance to! I am such a sucker for reggae... :) Any remake is usually cool by me if done in a reggae vibe. :P

Check out the song on this YouTube link... fun stuff.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: