Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Day 382 - The Muppets featuring Kermit the Frog - Rainbow Connection

DAY 382
The Muppets featuring Kermit the Frog - "Rainbow Connection"
From "The Muppet Show: Music, Mayhem, and More!"




So as a kid I was always a big fan of The Muppet Show. We grew up together. :) And this is one of my all time favorite songs ever performed on the show. "Rainbow Connection" is classic.

It is so beautiful in it's simplicity. And I am in love with Kermit the Frog. :P (Glenn reminds me a lot of Kermit in a lot of ways... coincidence? I think not.) :P

Check out the song and movie clip on YouTube. It is so great!


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: