Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 386 - Marbles - Dracula

DAY 386
Marbles - "Dracula"




Back again.... sad that this is my first entry all month long... oh well.. that is the point of this experiment, pick a song when you are really feeling it... :)

So Glenn introduced me to this song and I am in love with it. It is fun and kicky and has awesomely smart and sassy lyrics. It is a little nerdy and a little odd. The hand clap sounds are awesome and add a lot to the fun!

"He's on the radio, he gives fellatio, to the radio programmers" is definitely the best line in my opinion... :)

Check out Marbles MySpace for more info and some more great music!


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: