Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 387 - The Police - Every Breath You Take

DAY 387
The Police - "Every Breath You Take"
From "Synchronicity"




I was listening to this song on the way home from work and though I am not huge on a lot of 80's music this song is quite enjoyable to my ears.

Glenn and I were just chatting about how a lot of couples back when this song first came out danced to this at their weddings and made it "their song" and how the lead vocalist, Sting, found that odd as the song is not so much about being romantic and in love but more so about surveillance. :) That is pretty funny... :)

As far as what attracts me to this song.... I think it is the portion of the bridge where it appears to be more romantic...

"Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please.."

Something about using the word embrace.... sexy...

Check out the video on YouTube if you like... :)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: