Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 391 - Jack Johnson - Crying Shame

DAY 391
Jack Johnson - "Crying Shame"
From "In Between Dreams




Man, I just adore this whole album. I finally went out and bought a brand spankin' new copy because I had to own this music.

This song is a little more serious lyrically for a Jack Johnson song. I absolutely adore the musical arrangement. This track contains so many hooks and is just loaded with ear candy. It grooves so nicely for an acoustic song.

The little flourishes Jack throws in on the guitar here and there just make this song come alive!

Check out the song on this YouTube clip. (Not too big on the video footage, but the song is fitting for what they are going for I suppose...)



Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: