Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 399 - Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow

DAY 399
Naughty By Nature - "Feel Me Flow"
From "Poverty's Paradise"




Glenn and I were listening to this song the other day on our way to The Gorge at George, WA., to catch The Police and Elvis Costello and we were listening to our 1990's folder on the Ipod and this song popped up and I was reminded of how much I enjoy the fun nature of this song. I am so picky about my rap choices, but this one has always been a favorite of mine. I love Treach. His vocal tone and flow really make me groove.

Check out the song and video on this YouTube clip. Good summer tune....

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: