Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 402 - David Gray - You're The World To Me

DAY 402
David Gray - "You're The World To Me"
From "Greatest Hits"




I have heard this song a few times on the radio and everytime I hear it I think, "I NEED to put this song in my top 10,000" so today is the day!

This song reminds me of the great classic rock songs of the late '60's and early '70's. It just has a nice groove to it and has a more genuine and raw delivery.

I did a little research on David Gray, as I was not certain I was familiar with his other music. Turns out I am a lil more familiar than I thought. He is probably bets known for his song "Babylon" from his 4th album "White Ladder" which was released in 2001.

This song is just a feel good tune. My Favorite line is:

"You don't have to turn the sound up
Babe I want you from the ground up "

Sexy... ;)

Check out this YouTube clipe to hear this awesome song!! :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: