Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 11 - Outerstar - You Love It When it Rains

DAY 11
Outerstar– “You Love It When It Rains”
From Outerstar




You Love It When It rains… this song struck a cord with me the very first time I heard it. MAGIC! Oddly enough it was almost eerily reminiscent of Glenn’s and my courtship in the story line of the song.

The first thing being I truly do love it when it rains. I have always been a rainy day girl… maybe something to do with being a Wednesday’s child… who knows… anyway… the description of the conversations and things of that nature really reminded me of times when Glenn and I would talk on the phone or go out to a 24 hour restaurant and just talk for hours and hours… very good memories and good times…

Simple, fun, kicky… it just works for this song. At least it does for me.


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: