Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 17 - Tenacious D - Tribute

DAY 17
Tenacious D – “Tribute”
From Tenacious D





I am choosing Tribute today by Tenacious D as I am a little fired up about these two chaps.

Glenn and I went to see “Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny” tonight. (We HAD to go on opening night as out friend, Liam Lynch directed it. You gotta support your friends. Plus we are both TD fans so there ya go.)

I loved the movie. I “got it.” Totally the kind of humor I can understand and appreciate.

Tribute is obviously a big part of the film’s overall story line. It is just a fun, over exaggerated, rock song! TD is all about the rock, the fun, and not taking shit too seriously. LOVE IT.

I could not decide between pics for today’s choice so I am putting my fav pic of Jack Black and Kyle Gass at the top, (a pic from the video for Tribute), and then the actual TD album cover... cuz I can!

ROCK!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: