Friday, November 24, 2006

Day 19 - feist - Mushaboom

DAY 19
feist– “Mushaboom”
From Let It Die




I was just introduced to this song today. Glenn set up the YouTube video for me before I left for work because he just knew I would love it… he was right… it is so cute and fun, but it has this artistic creative edge that sets it apart from a typical “Rachael-happy-song.”

The lyrics I almost interpret as a take on how life should progress, but it is hard to say. This song is not one to be over analyzed, just enjoyed. Probably best enjoyed with a HUGE glass of ice tea on a warm sunny day laying in some soft green grass while breaking clouds apart in your mind. Good times.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

2 comments:

Heidi Ryder said...

I love this song so much, as well. The first time I heard it over a year ago, I listened to it over and over again about 500 times (no lie, iTunes said so). I wrote a blog about it on my myspace, but I think it's since been deleted. But, if you ever call my cell phone, "Mushaboom" is what you'll hear instead of ringing. :)

xo,
heidi.

Rachael Layne said...

That is frickin' awesome! This is such an addictive track! I love it. We have listened to this whole album so many times since purchasing it. :)Excellent investment!