Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day 7 - Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions

DAY 7
Queen – “We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions”
From “News Of The World”




A quick, but sentimental review of today’s pick

I love Queen, but this song spoke to me today as I had the pleasure of taking my nephew to a hockey game tonight and, as at many sporting events, they played the classic “We Will Rock You.”

It was so much fun to get to watch my nephew stomp and clap and root for the local team.

It was a very fun day that I will not soon forget. I so treasure these moments.

The Spokane Chiefs beat the Tri-Cities Americans 3 to 2.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

1 comment:

Rachael Layne said...

I posted this at exactly 11:55pm I do not know what is up with this lag time but this is still officially the 11th!!!!!!!!