Saturday, December 09, 2006

Day 33 - Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

DAY 33
Cheap Trick – “I Want You To Want Me”
From Live At Budokan




So, sadly, I missed my second top 10,000 day. I knew there’d be a few of those… sometimes you just can not avoid it. Oh well, on with the list!

Today I am choosing an especially good track and one of my favorite songs of all time!

This is just a feel good song, this specific version especially. I think it is kind of magical when a song is more enjoyable live than on the CD, not all artists can pull that off. But these fella’s are so super talented they make it look easy.

Great song, always makes me wanna boogie and dance, and makes me feel good… you can’t beat that!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: