Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day 34 - Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit

DAY 34
Blues Brothers – “Rubber Biscuit”
From Briefcase Full of Blues




I have picked my favorite Blues Brothers track today. I don’t know why. It just felt right.

This track is just so hilarious, cute, and classic!

Glenn introduced me to the Blues Brothers when we first met… We have had a lot of fun drives listening to this tune.

We also very much enjoy the first Blues Brothers film. The best line from the film in my opinion:

"It's 106 miles to Chicago...we have a full tank of gas...a half pack of cigarettes....it's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses.....HIT IT"


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: