Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day 37 - Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

DAY 37
Mazzy Star– “Fade Into You”
From So Tonight That I Might See




Fade Into You... Oh so many good memories that come with this song... I remember when Glenn and I were first married we would put this CD on for mood music when we felt especially snuggly and romantic, and we always started with this song...

Mazzy Star has one of those distinct and unique voices that is almost hollow but like a soft echo streaming through your home.

Whenever I listen to her music I feel like I am in a huge castle like structure... a place so big everyone’s voices echo…

Romantic, magical, mysterious… yeah this song is a winner for sure.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: