Saturday, December 16, 2006

Day 38 - King Harvest - Dancing In The Moonlight

DAY 38
King Harvest– “Dancing In The Moonlight”




Another missed day yesterday. Too much to do, too little time. Etc., etc., etc…

And so today I choose one of my favorite classic rock songs. Every time I hear “Dancing In The Moonlight” I feel as though I was given a shot of instant happy. I love the groove and the good vibes the songs invokes.

I have had many a morning listening to the classic rock or oldies station and had this song come on at just the right time to give me what I need to make it through the day with a more positive attitude and outlook.

Good vibes, good tunes, good stuff.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

1 comment:

King Harvest said...

Hi Rachel,

What a pleasure to find your blog. We're still alive and doing well. DITM is finally on iTunes and we just released our new album King Harvest - The Lost Tapes. We have a myspace page and just did a DVD for PBS called The 70's Experience Live. "It's a supernatural delight!"

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

KIng Harvest