Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 39 - The Raspberries - I Wanna Be With You

DAY 39
The Raspberries– “I Wanna Be With You”




Ah, yes… I am surprised it took me so long to pick a song by The Raspberries. It is hard to pick a favorite of theirs but this specific songs holds many good memories for me.

My Dad has a HUGE classic rock collection of 45 records and this was one of my all time favorites to listen to. This song, “I Wanna Be With You” was on one side, and their song “Go All The Way” was on the other. What a 2 hit punch.

I can recall certain nights that my Dad would be in a mood to listen to his old 45’s and my little brother, older sister and I would dance like crazy to all the songs Dad would put on. Sometimes Dad would dance with us. Mom usually peeked in on us and smiled and laughed while either cooking dinner or doing dishes to catch some of our legendary dance moves. *LOL*

It amazes me how most of the memorable events in my life are attached to a song. It is beautiful.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: