Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 82 - Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams

DAY 82
Hall & Oates –“You Make My Dreams”
From Voices




This is one of my favorite Hall & Oates tracks of all time without question. I love the beat, I love that it is just fun, and I love how you can hear them having a blast making this song.

Hall & Oates may have a cheesy reputation among some, but they are both extremely talented. I think the time that they became popular was probably perfect for their style of music, but I think it has also blackened their reputation as credible artists to some people.

I just adore their music and have since I was a small child. It is funny that I would marry a Hall & Oates enthusiast.

Here is a look at Hall & Oates performing “You Make My Dreams” live.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: