Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day 121 - Pantera - This Love

DAY 121
Pantera – "This Love”
From "Vulgar Display of Power"




This song is just one of those severe rock ballads that tricks you into thinking it is a mellow tune... all mushy gushy with heartbreak and love... and then it rips your guts out and kicks your ass with the heavy guitars and scream/singing when the chorus kicks in.

The lyrics that really grab me in the song are:

I'd been the tempting one
Stole her from herself
This gift in pain
Her pain was life
And sometimes I feel so sorry
I regret this the hurting of you
But you make me so unhappy
I'd take my life and leave love with you

I'd kill myself for you, I'd kill you for myself -


VERY intense. But a lot of us do get to that almost unhealthy place with certain relationships so it is still very relatable to some.

Either way this song is awesome and I love it!!!! The video is pretty cool too.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott (A.K.A. Diamond Darrell)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: