Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 122 - Deanna Carter - We Danced Anyway

DAY 122
Deanna Carter – "We Danced Anyway”
From "Did I Shave My Legs For This?"




I really had no clue what song felt like "me" today and so I started flipping through the CD collection and came across my Deanna Carter CD "Did I Shave My Legs For This?"

This song, "We Danced Anyway" is just a fun nostalgic tune. I am a sucker for these young love and remembering the good times songs. :P I am goofy that way...

You can dance to this song and just have fun. It is not an intricate song lyrically, but that is the beauty of the song. It is simple and you can wrap your mind around it so easily.

Deanna's voice reminds me a little of Ms. Tammy Wynette. Not too shabby at all. :)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: