Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 132 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

DAY 132
Red Hot Chili Peppers – "Dani California”
From "Stadium Arcadium"




So I ordered the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album, Stadium Arcadium, and it is awesome! Not only is it a double CD so it is WAY worth it, but both discs are really good. (In my opinion.)

Dani California was the first song I heard on the album and it really blew me away. I just love how the RHCP mix rock with a little hip hop and then throw together these great lyrics that really keep your attention.

The video they did for this song is just AWESOME as well. It cracks me up! I really "got it" the first time I saw it.

These guys are definitely one of my favorite bands of all time.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: