Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 222 - AC/DC - Back In Black

DAY 222
AC/DC – "Back In Black”
From "Back In Black"




So I missed my song choice yesterday as I had to work a half day at my day job and then Glenn and I had to DJ a wedding... It was rather comical at the wedding as the venue was in a very public place in a back room made to hold wedding receptions in. They had decided to just hold the ceremony and the reception in the same place which really made sense and it was decorated just beautifully. It was a fun themed wedding and everyone seemed to have fun.

The only odd mark though was that the house music was loud enough it was CLEARLY audible to everyone in the reception room and during the vows "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC was playing... we all had a good laugh though as the bride and groom had a good sense of humor about it.

Those are the best wedding moments... :) The ones that make the best memories...

Anyway, so that scenario led me to my song choice today. "Back In Black" just has a bad ass beat that makes me shake my thang every time I hear it. Just a fun hard hitting party song...

Let the good times roll... watch the video and rock out with me! :P

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: