Monday, July 09, 2007

Day 223 - Phil Collins - Do You Remember

DAY 223
Phil Collins – "Do You Remember”
From "But Seriously"




This song just sorta crept in to my head this evening... no real special connections in truth, other than I just think Phil Collins is a brilliant musician and song writer and he has such a pleasant voice to my ears... Phil often reminds me of one of my favorite uncles.... The piano in this song really catches my ear... I have a soft spot for piano men... :P

The video was done back in the day when musicians were making mini movies if you will with music video's... trying to bring the song to life through visuals. I am not big on this style of video because I prefer when a song speaks for itself... (I long for the days of ugly rockers who just wrote amazing songs.) But the video is entertaining in it's own right and I have to admit the ending made me smile as I remembered it... :) This is just a nice mellow track that I am diggin' on tonight... :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: