Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 250 - The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

DAY 250
The Darkness – "I Believe In A Thing Called Love”
From "Permission to Land"




There's not a lot of in-betweens on this song. People love it, or they hate it. I am in the "love it" category, myself.

When we are playing Karaoke Revolution on the Xbox, it is a given that one of us is going to sing this song, much to the displeasure of our friend Travis. hehehe.

The first time I heard this song, it was playing on VH1 in the middle of the night. I woke up out of a dead sleep when I heard vocals reminiscent of Freddie Mercury. I looked at the screen, and saw ugly rockers. I remember thinking "That was awesome!"

Then I saw the octopus-looking alien in the video and I was sold! This was going to be one of my favorite songs of all time.

And it is.

Watch the video on YouTube.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: